You are here
USD115,000 - USD125,000
Must have 5+ years of experience in engineering management
Electronics Manufacturing Experienced Preferred
About Our Client
- Managing multiple projects effectively
- Participate in risk analyses, FMEAs and design reviews to verify that the design meets or exceeds products specifications.
- Oversee and generate engineering documentation such as BOM's, schematics, qualification reports, manufacturing instructions and drawings.
- Work with purchasing in the selection of major material and service suppliers.
- Manage Qualification Tests to meet specifications such as electrical, thermal, mechanical, optical and environmental requirements.
- Work closely with the manufacturing and new product introduction teams
- Understanding of typical lighting materials and tooling practices.
- Ability to oversee advanced prototyping technologies for first beta/model developments.
- Ability to identify industry trends, and develop technologies to address those trends.
- Maintain an awareness of related product developments
- Represent the Company when meeting customers and suppliers in a presentable, and courteous manner
- Provide and undertake technical support for existing projects including technical writing and SDRL preparation as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Customer Focus, Results Orientation, collaboration and Decision Making
- Self-motivated and driven, confident to act autonomously
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong communication(oral & written), team building and interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative and motivation
- Able to excel with minimum supervision
- Ability to influence, persuade & negotiate
- Problem solving
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible to change and adaptable
- BS in Engineering, MS highly desired
- 5 + years of management experience
What's on Offer
Competitive base + bonus and benefits