You are here
Seeking Engineering Manager ( aerospace )
About Our Client
Leader in the motion control industry providing solutions to the industrial and aerospace markets
- Define plans and monitor costs
- build and maintatin relationships with internal and external customers
- develop and analyze the operating budget; project and plan future needs, provide cost input for business proposals
- Identify and create technical training and development plans.
- lead, manage, and provide technical directions to engineers etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering field
- 5-10 years experience in a supervisory/management role
- ability to effectively communicate and present status,actions, recommendations, and other technical information
- ability to apply knowledge of program management , product development cycle and cost/ accounting principles and methods.
What's on Offer
full-time, benefits, 401k match, Salary commensurate upon experience