You are here
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for supervision of junior engineers
Leads R&D,gives technical directions for natural gas compressor engineering
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, global engineering and manufacturing company focused on creative innovation, modernized advancements, and sustainability to empower the global sector. They operate in markets and various sectors across the globe and continue to improve business among new regions, executing their commitment to lead in each market as well as create value for business partners and stakeholders.
- Participates as required in the initial review of non-standard application inquiries to assess feasibility based upon our capabilities. Make recommendations as to which custom opportunities we bid and which we reject, taking in to consideration our experience, knowledge, time constrains, and availability of all required resources. (Customer, financial, and market aspects will also be considered when making final decisions.)
- Serve as a technical consultant by addressing issues within customer specifications that are non-value added, contradictory, or less than optimal for the intended purpose. Offer improvements and/or lower cost alternatives as applicable.
- Support the sales force at inquiry, award, and subsequent meetings with customers and serve as a technical representative when needed and delegate as appropriate.
- Leads as primary company contact for all general engineering questions, delegating as appropriate.
- Manages the review, creation, and maintenance of engineering standards, processes, and procedures. Emphasis will be placed on lowering costs, shortening cycle time, improving serviceability, and increasing throughput and quality.
- Interface with major equipment suppliers so that product knowledge remains current.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technical Engineering field, B.S. required
- Advanced MS Office skills, MS Project Software
- Ability to multi-task between projects
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, with management guidance
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer