You are here
Enterprise Account Executive
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for the mobile app industry
Individual Contributor role with opportunity to grow into management role
About Our Client
Company is backed by an industry leading VC, General Catalyst. Company's executive management team comes from an impressive background from Facebook, Google, AppAnnie and Electronic Arts.
- Manage entire sales cycle from client prospecting, conducting meetings, product demos to deal negotiation and customer hand-off to the account management team. Sales Directors will have dedicated help from Sales Development team on lead generation efforts.
- Proactively develop lead-generation plan and establish best practices on lead conversion with Sales development team.
- Consultative selling with proven success of building long term client relationships.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Work closely with client services and product team to communicate client feedback internally.
- Identify potential areas or new market or revenue opportunity.
- Capture all customer notes and account details in our CRM system.
- Attend key industry events and trade shows and actively represent Singular's brand presence.
- Forge trusting relationships with both internal and external partners.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree.
- 2+ years in a Sales/BD role, working with or selling into marketing teams of mobile app developers and overall digital marketing teams.
- Strong rolodex within key performance marketing verticals, including but not limited to, Gaming, Commerce, Travel, Lifestyle and Agencies.
- Strong understanding of mobile marketing ecosystem and the companies in this space including but not limited to, ad networks, ad trackers, exchanges, PMDs, analytics/data companies.
- Experience working for companies in the mobile ad ecosystem.
- Experience with SaaS based business models also a plus, but not required.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue targets, with a demonstrated success at maintaining strong & long-term client relationships.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start up environment.
- Strong team player mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base + commission structure
- Health benefits
- Company amenities