You are here
Enterprise Account Executive
Award winning live Chat SaaS company with a number of Fortune 1000 clients
Experienced Enterprise Account Executive required to expand the West Coast
About Our Client
An award-winning live chat SaaS vendor, one of the first technology companies to enter the live chat space more than a decade ago.
Currently the choice for some of the world's largest online retailers, healthcare, financial and educational organizations, this SaaS product offers a secure, reliable, performance oriented live chat solution. Clients include Comcast, Pfizer and LG Electronics.
Current clients have highlighted that is has directly boosted sales conversions, improved customer service productivity and, ultimately, enhance the customer satisfaction.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be:
- Leveraging their intelligence, creativity and professional experience to overcome sales obstacles to close deals;
- Manage qualified leads, each with a unique set of challenges;
- Close the deals through your confident, knowledgeable demonstration of the SaaS product;
- Exceed quota to receive premium compensation.
The Successful Applicant
The Enterprise Account Executive should have:
- Experience closing a wide scope of deal sizes, from small wins through to large six figure deals;
- Have a successful track record in technology sales, ideally SaaS;
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally an MBA;
- Prior SaaS demo experience;
- Ability and confidence to work remotely from time to time (the office is near La Brea/ Melrose in Los Angeles);
- Start-up experience is beneficial.
What's on Offer
The Enterprise Account Executive, based in Los Angeles will receive:
- Base salary depending on experience, $60,000 - $95,000
- OTE of double base, minimum expectations are to W2 double your base salary. Ability to W2 over $220k first year.
- Freedom to work remotely at times;
- Benefits, 401k etc;
- Ability to grow the West Coast operations leading to leadership opportunities.