You are here
Entreprise Account Executive - Security Services
Opportunity to join a company that is growing their New England presence
Experience selling consulting services requiered
About Our Client
My client is a multi-national technology security services firm, they are headquarter in the West Coast but looking to grow their presence in Boston.
The Enterprise Account Executive will report to the Director of sales and will be responsible for:
- Wining Access to the CISO, director information security, along with influencing key stakeholders
- Facilitating C-level conversations and interaction at events.
- Achieving a daily, weekly and monthly activity plan that will drive the pipeline required to meet and exceed sales goals
- Running full sales cycle from initial discovery meetings to close
- Tracking and updating activity, account and contact information in Salesforce.com
- Qualifying potential opportunities for business fit and likelihood of closing
- Negotiating and closing business
If you are interested, apply!
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of sales experience and a track record in sales.
- Experience engaging at a C-level
- Ability to build credibility and establish strong relationships with C levels
- Strong interest in the infosec industry.
What's on Offer
Base salary and Commission
Great career progression and training program
Health, Dental and vision insurance