You are here
Entry Level Account Executive
Seeking ambitious, motivated candidates who are eager to join a leading team
Recent graduates - please apply!
About Our Client
Leading, well-established global events firm in New York City.
- Consistently hit revenue targets
- Use SPIN methodology to investigate customer needs
- Present benefit-driven solutions
- Pitch effectively across multiple decision makers
- Use customer-centric, well-written and tailored communication
- Call times of 1-2 hours per day
- Campaign management
- Follow the event sales strategy and plan as outlined in the launch
- Proactively seek ways to overcome obstacles to achieving event goals
- Keep clear, accurate records of progress by using Salesforce
- Organized and follows best practice
- Account management and customer service
- Leverage relationships into ongoing rebooking campaigns
- Business development
- Gain new clients and grow our universe of buyers
- Attend events to network and generate new business opportunities
- Regularly read relevant business press and actively seek to improve knowledge of relevant industries
- Obtain client and prospect lists - add a minimum of 100 names to the event database per month
- Financial management and productivity
- Coordinate with credit control and ensure invoices are paid
The Successful Applicant
- Must have worked in a corporate setting.
- Proactive, disciplined professional that can drives sales on their projects and will spend at least 1.5 hours on the phone every day.
- Results-driven individual who can demonstrate they have surpassed targets set and take ownership of projects they have worked on.
- Ability to engage prospects and show them the value of your service.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission/bonus structure
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 11 company holidays
- 401K, full benefits
- Team events
- Expensed trips for top performers
- Work-hard/play-hard environment
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Management/leadership opportunity