You are here
Entry-level Inside Sales Representative - Travel
Join a growing international travelling company
Foreign language a plus
About Our Client
My client is a growing international travel company. You will join a 25 people sales team.
The ideal Entry-Level Inside Sales Representative will have:
- Our Inside Sales Representatives provide an excellent experience with our corporate clients to drive customer loyalty and referrals
- Consistently achieve individual sales and performance goals.
- Consistently communicate and build relationships with all of our clients
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Provide suggestions, prices and book clients on domestic and international rail packages.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails.
- Participate in weekly team training's plus one on one coaching.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree
- Sales attitude
- Positive attitude and desire for personal development
- Experience in the industry and passion for travel preferred
- 1 year inside sales experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Knowledge of event ticket registration software a plus
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred
What's on Offer
4 weeks PTO
Health, dental and vision benefit
Great incentive program