You are here
Entry Level Logistics/Operations
Innovative startup looking for candidates with 1-2 years logistics/operations
Join a rapidly growing company in the heart of the Financial District in DTLA
About Our Client
The client's mission is empowering everyone along the global logistics supply chain by bringing transparency, collaboration and insightful data to the end-users To accomplish this, they need resolute individuals daring to proactively innovate changes with them.
About the Position
As the International Logistics Specialist, you'll utilize their application to facilitate international freight. You'll communicate and manage the information within the complex supply chain to ensure successful freight delivery of cargos.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to facilitate resolution of complex issues involving various parties: End User, Service Providers, liason, Government regulatory bodies and other Intermediaries.
- Ability to learn steps of process conceptually and implement new idea,
- PLUS: 2+ years experience in managing international freight including working knowledge of logistics processes and coordination of freight with ocean/air carriers and freight forwarders.
- Knowledge of int'l shipping procedures and how the port terminal and air cargo terminal operates.
The Successful Applicant
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor's Degree
- international logistics: 2 years
- Bilingual English; Mandarin or Cantonese
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits, competitive salary, 401K plan