You are here
Entry Level Oppersations Support Analyst
- Entry Level Opperations Support Analyst in Financial Services
- At a Leading Global Investment Bank in New York, NY
About Our Client
At a Leading Global Investment Bank in New York, NY
An Entry Level Operations Support Analyst will:
- Assist operations team in preparing documentation for banking accounts.
- Prepare documentation for client investments.
- Manage clients bank accounts, money transfers, and transactions.
- Reconciliation and preparation of client reports.
The Successful Applicant
An Entry Level Operations Support Analyst will have the following background:
- BA/BS degree
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate