You are here
USD1 - USD1,000,000
International Law Firm
Seeking Experienced Paralegal
About Our Client
- We're passionate about what we do.
- We're equally passionate about how we do it.
- We resist hierarchies and operate within a model of respect - for our colleagues, their ideas, and the differences that make us stronger.
- Develop and apply basic knowledge and procedures to complete assigned projects and tasks; develop proficiency in technology relevant to the position.
- Develop and apply organizational skills to prepare work product and ensure efficient workflow within and among teams and departments.
- Comply with administrative requirements to meet billable expectations; prepare and release timenotes on a daily basis; prepare and submit timecards on a weekly basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from a top school and a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Paralegal certificate required
- 1-3 years experience
What's on Offer
Offers competitive salary and benefits package.