You are here
Entry Level Position - opportunity for growth/promotion!
If you are a recent grad looking for a career, this is your opportunity!
Looking for sharp, motivated candidates to join the team!
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized investment management firm in Midtown East. They offer innovative solutions to a diverse range of clients including corporations, pension funds, endowments and major financial institutions. They are a group of hardworking, bright people who foster a busy and enjoyable working environment.
- Calendar management
- Travel arrangement (international and domestic)
- Heavy phone coverage
- Expense report processing
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Editing and proofreading
- Planning and coordinating all logistsics for internal events
- Outlook email correspondence
- Ad hoc projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Candidate must be polished, presentable and articulate
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Willingness to learn, adapt and grow within the company
- A few years of experience in an administrative role/corporate setting is required
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate and base salary
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick time
- 401K with match
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Bonus eligibility