You are here
Entry Level - Project Coordinator
- Entry Level Project Coordinator
- Growing Firm
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm located in Center City.
- Manage projects for all services from project inception to project completion.
- Create, monitor and complete tasks within the CRM System.
- Communicate directly with clients.
- Prepare contracts and correspondence and other writing assignments.
- Provide frequent updates on status of projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 0-2 years related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Strong team player with a positive "can-do" attitude.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Great Company Culture.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.