You are here
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
- Do you want to make a lot of money early in your career?
- Are you outgoing? Competitive? Energetic? Enthusiastic?
About Our Client
As an industry leader in recruiting, Michael Page has cultivated an incredible reputation over the past 40 years and employs the best in the business - which is why we need you!
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additional you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Sales Consultant will have:
- Degree in finance, or Degree in marketing, Degree in Business Management, Degree in Economics
- 0-5 years of experience in a Recruitment, Consultative Sales, Account Management or Business Development role
- Proven track record of successful business development through hard work, imagination, ambition innovation, tenacity and confidence
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Experience living or working abroad a big plus
- Strong desire to be a part of a winning team
What's on Offer
In a nutshell, you can make a lot of money.
We bring people on at an extremely competitive base salary. You are then bonus eligible from day 1 and get paid out quarterly bonuses that are discretionary and dependent on performance.
What does this mean? You can make a lot of $$$$ from the start.
Michael Page also prides itself on career development- where else can you manage a business within your first year/year and a half of joining?
Great benefits package, holidays, PTO, vacation days....