You are here
Entry Level Sales Consultant
- Are you a recent college grad? Do you want to make a lot of money?
- Our team is growing and we could use a career-oriented and motivated individual!
About Our Client
Ranked the #1 Executive Recruitment Firm five years in a row, Michael Page is a world-leading executive recruitment consultancy seeking exceptional people to join our team. Michael Page specializes in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract and temporary positions with clients worldwide and has nearly 40 years of experience and more than 161 offices globally.
Our unique team-focused, non-commissioned approach to recruitment has created a solid platform to continue our expansion throughout North America. Michael Page has been voted one of the best companies to work for in New York and Connecticut, as it offers unrivaled opportunity for success, with a meritocratic career path that proves outstanding for future growth.
New York City team is seeking an Entry Level Sales Consultant.
Our Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career that will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, providing you with real responsibility for your professional growth. Working in a team structure with like minded professionals, you will focus on delivering a high level of service and client management to help our candidates and clients fulfill their career and employment needs. Each day you'll face challenges that will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so, you will gain the reward and the recognition for personal contributions made to the growth of Michael Page.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Entry Level Sales Consultant Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of sales/related experience
- Confident, prideful, and driven to succeed
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment to the job
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- An understanding of Marketing, Advertising, Media, Sports is a plus
What's on Offer
Comprehensive compensation package (competitive base salary + quarterly bonuses + awesome culture + career growth potential)!