You are here
Entry Level Sales Consultant
- Outside Sales Opportunity - Fortune 500
- Fast Track to Management
About Our Client
Our strategy is: organic growth by region and discipline, a focus on growth markets, development of home-grown management expertise and a structure that champions our own talent.
Their culture is based on 3 pillars: hiring the right people, developing them to their full potential and conducting our business in line with our values
Your main responsibilities as a Entry Level Sales Consultant will be:
- Working with fortune 500 companies in Boston
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular assignment
- Managing a 360 process from beginning to end
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution
- Consultative approach to our clients
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
The Successful Applicant
We look for candidates who successfully manage strong academics with extracurricular activities. We want leaders, and we will help you turn your leadership skills into valued contributions.
- 0 to 5 years of experience
- Keen interest in professional services and a career in business
- Strong extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and leadership potential
What's on Offer
Great salary with bonus and good benefits package.
You will join an international business with great career opportunities.
4 weeks vacation
High Flyer Trips around North America
1 week training in New York City