You are here
Entry Level Sales
Looking for career driven individuals with an interest in Sales
Work hard, play hard enviorment with a work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a unique team-focused, non-commissioned organization with a solid platform to continue their expansion plans throughout North America. The meritocratic career path is outstanding for future growth with entire management team that has been promoted from within.
Our client is looking for account management, business development and sales professionals.
The role offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to develop new areas of business and help maintain relationships. Your key responsibility will be responsible or business development and account management.
Every day you'll face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-3 years of experience in a Consultative Sales, Account Management or Business Development role. (Internship experience qualifies)
- Proven track record of successful business development through hard work, imagination, ambition innovation, tenacity and confidence
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Experience living or working abroad a big plus
- Strong desire to be a part of a winning team
What's on Offer
Comprehensive base salary, bonus plan, limitless career growth, paid vacation, 401K and excellent benefits.