You are here
Entry-Level Software Sales Representative
Growing technology continuing to expand their business in the US
Customer facing role with excellent growth potential
About Our Client
Our client was founded in 2006 to transition schools off paper onto a Curriculum First learning platform, which acts as the core repository of a school's curriculum and academic records, including attendance, assessment, coursework, exams and activities management. The software can be accessed over the web, and parents, scholars, and teachers have access.
Today, they serve over 2,300 international schools and over 600,000 scholars, including 4 in 5 IB Diploma scholars, in 120 countries with a distributed global team. Their graduating individual cohort equals ~12% of all inbound international students attending university in the US, UK, Australia and Canada.
The Software Sales Representative will be charged with the full sales life cycle: lead generation, prospecting, business development, account management, and closing business.
- Calling on, managing and growing a school client base
- Coordinating school presentation sessions
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge on the software
- Qualifying new leads and conduct lead generation on potential new schools
- Attending conferences and events to promote the brand and software
- Liaising with the marketing team in product delivery and presentations
- Updating subscription revenue
- Answering all client requests and inquiries
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of sales experience and a drive for sales.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly & execute quickly
- Attention-to-detail and satisfaction from a job well-done
- Native English speaker
- Candidate who can work in our Chicago office
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
What's on Offer
Strong base salary; bonus; benefits; vacation; phone; computer