You are here
Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Coordinator
Multinational Chemical Company looking for a dynamic EHS Coordinator
Position needed due to extreme growth within the organization
About Our Client
Our client provides high quality, cost effective chemical supply solutions around the world. The client leverage's manufacturing efficiency, innovate logistics, and application knowledge to provide the best product and service to their network of customers.
- Ensure all required safety programs are implemented and are being enforced.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable Federal, State and Local Governmental environmental, health, and safety regulations
- Conduct Contractor and New Hire orientation and briefing as required.
- Maintain and archive all training documents for all personnel
- Perform accident investigations on all incidents.
- Maintain and update OSHA log and keep records with all related documentation
- Ensure compliance and develop knowledge with all OSHA regulations.
- Conduct frequent Safety Audits.
- Identify improvements and best practices for safety topics.
The Successful Applicant
- College Educated (chemical education preferred)
- at least 2-5 years-experience in an EHS role
- Must be certified OSHA trained for 30 hr basic course
- Must be familiar with Plant Safety and Environmental Requirements
- Familiar with local and federal EHS Regulations
What's on Offer
- Base Salary of $50,000 to $70,000
- Impressive benefits package
- Great bonus potential
- Large company growth potential