You are here
Epic Report Writer Analyst
USD65,000 - USD75,000
- Join an extablished heath care group in Boston
- Seeking candidates with reporting experience using Epic
About Our Client
Our client is an established health care provider in Boston.
- Validate Model System reports and identify advanced reporting needs with report consumers.
- Create design specifications for new reports
- Identify and validate the appropriate technological solutions for various reporting needs.
- Create new reports, using a third-party report writing tool, to display Clarity data.
- Modify existing reports, as necessary.
- Perform data analysis and data validation to ensure accurate reporting results. Design, develop and maintain efficient SQL code.
- Develop and utilize query and reporting standards to ensure a high degree of consistency surrounding layout and usability of reports.
- Coordinate with users, technical analyst, and database administrators to monitor system data integrity and to coordinate corrections to either the data, or resulting queries and reports.
- Collaborate with application analysts to build reports specific to functional area.
- Coordinate the timely delivery and distribution of queries and reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must have 3 years of health care data experience or SQL reporting experience.
- Design, develop, and migrate SQL views, tables, and stored procedures.
What's on Offer
Work life balance culture