You are here
Equity Derivatives Counsel
Major US Investment Bank
Seeking a Senior-Level Derivatives Counsel to cover the bank's Equities Desk
About Our Client
The client is a top-tier US bank specializing in M&A Advisory, Wealth Management, Asset Management, and a wide array of Sales & Trading Services.
Senior in-house attorney to cover all aspects of equity derivatives business, including advising business on legal issues and negotiating ISDA and other documentation for equity swaps, equity options, call spreads, prepaid forwards, issuer forwards, ASRs, structured stock borrows, equity-linked notes and other equity derivative products.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong substantive knowledge of equity derivative products and documentation
- Knowledge of SEC security-based swap dealer regulation a plus
- 8+ years experience
- Outstanding law school and law firm credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary plus generous benefits package