You are here
Estimator - Commercial Construction
- Looking to hire a commercial construction estimator ASAP!
- Local GC with strong pipeline and great stability!
About Our Client
My client is a local GC that has been in business for over 20 years. They have a strong pipeline of work going into 2017 and looking to hire an estimator for their commercial construction group ASAP!
This Estimator - Commercial Construction will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimating various types of commercial construction projects for all aspects of the project from start to finish
- Work closely with various team members including subcontractors to fully understand the entire job scope
- Analyze everything in the project to determine/establish the costs, schedules, labor estimates, etc.
- Maintain a list of all suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
- Present all estimates to upper management team
The Successful Applicant
This Estimator - Commercial Construction will have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering, construction science, or related discipline
- 4+ years of construction estimating experience with a strong background in commercial construction work
- Experience with K-12, sports, higher ed., medical, tilt-wall, mixed use construction a plus!
- Strong experience using various estimating software
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a local market leader in the commercial construction industry with strong benefits and growth potential!