You are here
- Growing family owned and operated General Contractor
- Highly visible role with direct line to VP
About Our Client
Our client is a well established and respected general contractor focused on the design and construction of a variety of projects within the Chicago and suburb area. Projects include multifamily housing, high end residential and commercial, and mixed use buildings.
Their approach to hiring good people and developing them has resulted in low turnover and long tenures. In addition, management understands the importance of utilizing technology within construction and has invested heavily to train and develop their employees.
- Review project plans, requirements, and specifications
- Lead and coordinate efforts of a team of estimators within a multidisciplinary group
- Determine labor, equipment, and materials cost
- Perform take offs
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Proven experience of estimating/bidding projects over $20m
What's on Offer
This position is offering the opportunity to work on a variety of diverse, complex, and exciting projects during the ever important preconstruction phase.
The company is growing rapidly and prides themselves on investing heavily in their people to assure long tenures and low turnover. They offer a competitive base salary, bonus potential, a 401k w/ company match, and expense report.