You are here
- Rapidly growing specialty electrical contractor
- Help develop estimating department
About Our Client
After being purchased in 2010 this company has grown 300% since 2013 thanks to their innovative and quality approach. Specializing in wind farm collection systems, transmission lines, substations, and specialty electrical lighting services, my client is an industry leader providing a number of energy systems.
With over 60 years experience in this space, there is confidence and ability to exceed expectations with this company. They have a tight knit culture, solid customer base/pipeline, and excellent upper management.
- Prepare cost estimates for various electrical construction projects including transmission, distribution, and wind farm projects
- Understand and monitor work to ensure estimates are complete prior to deadline
- Review project scope and scope assessments to determine risk
- Schedule and attend walk-downs with customers, contractors, subcontractors, and construction professionals to understand project
- Assist construction personnel throughout project life-cycle to understand basis of cost estimate
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related field highly preferred, or equal experience
- 3-10 years of estimating experience, preferably electrical projects
- Understand blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time/cost/labor estimates for projects
- Local or ability to relocate
What's on Offer
This highly visible Estimator position is offering the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing department and start making an immediate impact within a well positioned company. The company has a robust 401k match with a profit sharing program to go along with a generous base salary and bonus potential.
The opportunity in this role cannot be overstated, this is your chance to grow out your own team while immediately adding to the bottom line. Apply now!