You are here
USD80,000 - USD90,000
- High end NYC residential construction company
- Company projects include single family homes on the UWS and UES
About Our Client
Rapidly growing full-service General Contractor that specializes in building and renovating high-end luxury homes and estates in the tri-state area.
- Prepare detailed accurate estimates for material, labor, equipment, subcontracts, construction facilities, etc.
- Foster relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Attend on-site pre-bid/proposal conferences and site visits
- Develop and review subcontractor scopes of work and accept, review, and analyze subcontractor quotes for best value
- Prepare project bid status reports and ensure compliance with all specifications and contract Statements of Work and Bid Invitations.
- Present cost estimates to meet customer proposals, providing consideration for general and special conditions.
- Prepare scope specifications and requirements, prepare and inputs project schedules, perform quantity takeoffs and prepare cost summary sheets
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Building Construction or related field strongly preferred
- 3-6 years Construction Estimating experience
- Experience with Planswift or other estimating / take off software is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must understand how to read Auto Cad drawings
- Must be knowledgeable with construction tenant improvement work in general
- Must understand systems flow and process from design to delivery
- Must be able to create and maintain a steady, high level of production while working on multiple jobs at the same time and delivering all jobs on schedule.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus benefits