You are here
Do you have a minimum of 3 years of pre-construction experience?
Are you seeking a company that offers growth potential and rewards performance?
About Our Client
This 50-person firm is a design-build general contractor that specializes in both ground-up and renovation projects across a wide range of industries, including restaurants, retail, healthcare, and office interiors. This company focuses on high-quality construction with constant attention to safety and sustainability. Much of the current work is repeat business with loyal clients who the firm has done an excellent job for in the past. If you are looking for a high-quality contractor with excellent benefits and a top-notch work environment, this is for you. Office based just north of Richmond, VA.
- Makes budgetary, estimated, and final cost per project.
- Responsible for Bid Preparation
- Estimates cost for total job.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, and related documents.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Communicate inconsistencies in the bid documents to subs, owners and architects
- Search / look for possible new projects for the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years construction estimating experience required
- Knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel packages.
- Familiarity with estimation software.
- Good analytical, time management and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Interested in an opportunity to move up quickly in your career with an excellent company? Submit your resume now and hear back within 48 hours.