You are here
Estimator Role for a Leader in Industrial Building in San Francisco.
Promising Career in General Contracting for Motivated Candidates.
About Our Client
Estimator needed for large construction company looking to expand. With over 30 years of experience, their projects range from athletic facilities to hotels to charter schools and commercial. Strong reputation in market consisting of strong relationships with clients, in addition to promoting from within. Their continued growth, due in great part to the percentage of clients who turn to them again and again to serve their construction needs. With offices throughout the Greater San Francisco area, they have completed more than 1300 major projects, ranging from $250K to $35M in its four core markets with one of the lowest Experience Modification Rates in the industry - a testimony to their ongoing commitment to safety.
Estimator in San Francisco area for General Contractor with the following responsibilities..
- Prepare a cost estimate for residential, commercial and municipal building projects.
- Analyze and compile data to determine the amount of labor, materials, and any other special equipment or machinery necessary for project-at-hand.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates.
- Participate in project management process and prepare documents for the project.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to the estimate.
- Track quoted jobs throughout the bidding process.
The Successful Applicant
Estimator in Los Angeles area for General Contractor with the following criteria..
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of construction business and/or 3 years prior related experience helpful but not necessary.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment while producing detailed, accurate estimates on multiple and varied projects.
- Must have strong knowledge of building science and construction processes.
- Must have strong math and analytical skills and be able to read and understand blueprints
- Solid conceptual estimating experience
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skill
What's on Offer
Estimator role for highly accredited General Contractor provides, but not limited to, the following..
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Gas Card
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company paid Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Paid Holidays