You are here
- Opportunity with the world's largest radio/entertainment company
- Join a growing team and build your career
About Our Client
Leading radio/entertainment company
- Work with Data Architecture team to understand the source and target data models.
- Work closely with cross-functional business and business intelligence teams to document ETL requirements and turn them into ETL jobs.
- Develop and be a proponent for Data Warehouse development standards, including ETL standards and best practices.
- Provide documentation for all developed ETL processes, including process flow and source and target mapping.
- Conduct ETL performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Work with Business Intelligence Operations team to ensure control objectives are implemented for data movement processes, implement change control for production data, establish and follow proper incident management procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies as they relate to both firm and client/contract data.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in writing SQLs to analyze and troubleshoot the issues/problems
- Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in integrating technologies with internal and external data sources
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Informatica, GoldenGate etc.
- Experience with Relational Databases (Teradata, Vertixa, Oracle, SQL server, etc.)
- Experience working with Unix Shell Scripts
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.