You are here
Event Content Research Specialist
- Event Content Research Specialist Required to Create Content of Fantastic Events
- World's leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events
About Our Client
One of the world's leading knowledge providers. They create and deliver highly specialised information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organisations worldwide.
The Global Exhibitions Division organises transaction-oriented Exhibitions and trade shows, which provide buyers and sellers across different industries and communities with a powerful platform to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of over 150 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals, including Health & Nutrition, Beauty, Property & Construction and Pop Culture.
Seeking an ambitious, personable, dedicated and smart Event Content Research Specialist to develop events produced from the San Francisco office. High quality conference content, with in depth discussion of key technology issues, and top quality speakers, are central to the success of our events.
The person in this role will be responsible for:
- Researching the hot technology/ IT trends, know computer software;
- The development the conference programs based on their research.
- Inviting and secure the speakers that drive the success of the events.
- This is an intellectually and socially stimulating role with a high degree of responsibility. It is a great opportunity to join a fast growing entrepreneurial team, with all the energy of an early stage high growth business, but under the umbrella of one of the world's largest media companies. We are seeking people with the ability to grow as we grow, and become the mainstay of our future success
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant (Event Content Research Specialist) will have a background demonstrating:
- An ability to undertake independent research and gather relevant information to a highly specific conference;
- An ability to rapidly assimilate information and identify key commercial issues;
- Ability to interact with senior level individuals at global corporations;
- Passion for technology and a desire to grow with a company. Be ambitious.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant for the Event Content Research Specialist San Francisco opportunity will be rewarded with:
- Base salary of between $55,000 and $75,000;
- Health and Dental;
- Bonus of up to $20k