You are here
Event Sales Executive - Hotel
Join a global company with great career progession
You need to have the ability to build report with senior executives
About Our Client
Global high end hotel chain, this position is based in their downtown Boston location
The Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Identifies and develops new markets.
- Develops and implements an effective sales plan.
- Executes designated sales strategies to develop and solicit specific accounts to achieve revenue goals.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Maintains and grows business of existing accounts.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- * Works collaboratively with Strategic Accounts and Market Sales, Convention Bureaus, Conventions Centers and other property counterparts to drive revenue, ensure customer satisfaction and increase market share
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of sales experience within a hotel, restaurant or event services company
- Bachelor degree
- Strong resistant to change
- Ability to cold call and deal with clients
- Ability to build report with senior executives
What's on Offer
4 weeks vacation
Health, dental and vision benefits