You are here
Events Sales Manager
Looking for: Sales professional with experience in selling events
Base Salary + Commission
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service luxury travel and hospitality company located in a charming neighborhood in Chelsea.
- Focus on corporate sales events with clients over the tri-state.
- Drive sales through proactive reach out to the community and area businesses and organizations, to book Corporate, Group, Birthday, Team Buildings, Lock-ins, and other special events
- Work in tandem with Operations Team to ensure flawless execution for ALL events. Achieve budgeted sales targets, revenue targets and labor targets throughout the financial year
- Demonstrate your sales manager prowess to complete event proposals, negotiate large events; fund-raising coordination and community involvement
- Inspire a high performing event sales team through effective management and direction
- Staff Main Event Sales Team with Noticeably Better people through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and continual development efforts
- Create memorable guests experiences by maintain guest focus while driving improvement and guest satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- A proven history of driving measurable results [revenues].
- Excellent local market knowledge, insight, and also network of key players.
- Solid connections to convention and meeting/event planners.
- An extremely outgoing and attentive personality, with excellent communication skills.
- Unimpeachable attention to detail and be a self-disciplined, multitasking sales machine.
- Strong client management and interaction skills.
- Event operations/execution experience.
What's on Offer
- Join a growing sales team
- Base Salary with uncapped commission
- Free promotional events in NYC top locations