You are here
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Work for a boutique, yet expanding investment firm based in midtown New York!
- Broad and dynamic administrative opportunity, full-time permanent.
About Our Client
Our client are a global investment management firm with a boutique, yet expanding presence here in New York City. With European headquarters and an internal culture centered around workplace flexibility and internal career promotion they are truly an employer of choice. Due to this expansion, a new and exciting Executive Administrative Assistant opportunity has been created to support the leadership team and broader office in what will be a broad and dynamic role!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the leadership team and broader office with heavy calendar scheduling and travel coordination;
- Maintaining all team time-sheets;
- Processing monthly T&E reports;
- Ensuring the internal contacts database is up to date and current;
- Printing, binding and collating presentation material; and
- Coordinating on-site catering and team building events.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Executive Administrative Assistant role you will possess a Bachelors Degree and prior administrative experience ideally within a Financial Services environment. You will be a born organizer, and naturally capable of managing a high volume workload and competing priorities. Additionally you will be a quick learner, detail orientated and looking for a challenge. For this job to be a strong fit for you, you must enjoy working with a sense of humor but also a drive to get the job done!
What's on Offer
Competitive market compensation will be offered commensurate with experience for this role. Additionally you will be entitled to attend an overseas annual company retreat, participate in team building dinners and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package. Enjoy working in beautiful Manhattan offices and progress your career with a market leader!