You are here
Executive Administrative Assistant
Market leading technology company - EA support role!
Executive Assistant at IT Technology start-up based in New York City
About Our Client
As a leading technology developer here in New York, we develop cutting-edge media platforms and offer nationwide media assets to provide insights and creative solutions. With our innovative technology and unprecedented design, we help the world's leading organizations create new products, systems, services, and ultimately design to make a lasting impact.
- International and Domestic Travel
- Answer phones, respond to inquiries, properly route calls, take detailed messages.
- Point person in for global equity client reports and marketing materials. Prepare and maintain presentation books, monthly commentaries and client reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements thoughtfully. Obtain appropriate approvals for travel, especially exceptions to company policies.
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile payments with corporate card on a timely basis.
- List management for regular monthly distributions, quarterly conference call invites and annual client conference invitations
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Outlook and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of motivation, integrity, energy and enthusiasm
- A self-starter who can act independently and anticipate needs
- A confident 'can do' attitude
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will have prior experience working as an administrative assistant Executive technology or media industries. Ideally you will have supported senior Executives but be looking to take that next step to the C'Suite. You will be confident with managing multiple priorities at once, but not one who needs to be constantly busy to feel utilized. The opportunity exists in this role to support a CEO in an operational day to day sense whilst also contributing to the broader culture, collaboration and projects of an up and coming corporate office environment.
What's on Offer
- The benefits package for a candidate when they go from temp to perm is AMAZING.
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan
- 20 paid time off days a year
- Tuition reimbursement program for employees who have worked with them for at least year and are pursuing a degree related to their role
- Life and Disability Insurance