You are here
Executive Assistant for C-Level Global Brand
C-Level Support for a Global Company
Not your average EA role
About Our Client
Global Consumer Goods company with a satellite office in New York City.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling executive tasks with high degree of resourcefulness and strong attention to detail and maintaining an excellent follow-up system
- Assisting on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while providing administrative assistance to c-suite executives
- Scheduling appointments and manage calendars; prioritize urgency of appointments and manage conflicts
- Organizing domestic and international travel, including but not limited to car service, hotel and flights. Ensure all travel details are entered accurately into Outlook. Handling all expenses.
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the firm, maintaining an exceptional work environment
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 8 years of executive administrative experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team member. Looking for a tech savvy individual; advanced knowledge in PowerPoint is required. You must have a bachelor's degree and have strong written/verbal communication skills. A candidate who speaks fluently in French is preferred.
What's on Offer
Outstanding permanent opportunity working for a well known brand in New York City.