You are here
Executive Assistant to CEO of Consumer Goods Company
Exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant
Not your average EA role
About Our Client
Global Consumer Goods
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling executive tasks with high degree of resourcefulness and strong attention to detail and maintaining an excellent follow-up system
- Assisting on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while providing administrative assistance to c-suite executives
- Scheduling appointments and manage calendars; prioritize urgency of appointments and manage conflicts
- Organizing domestic and international travel, including but not limited to car service, hotel and flights. Ensure all travel details are entered accurately into Outlook. Handling all expenses.
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the firm, maintaining an exceptional work environment
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 5 years of executive support experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team member. You must have a bachelor's degree and have strong written/verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer