You are here
Executive Assistant to CEO of High Fashion Company
Looking for an organized and proactive Executive Assistant
Need experienced EA
About Our Client
Our client is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Designer. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer's own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection.
The company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique. Today, they are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries.
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who they are as a company and what they have accomplished to date.
- Provide administrative support to the SVP CMO, including phone, calendar, travel arrangements and expenses.
- Provide additional organizational and administrative support to develop team/organizational meetings, agendas, including obtaining guest speakers, coordinating presentation materials, etc.
- Assist with managing logistics for meetings led by SVP CMO and/or team members including organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, preparing written materials, managing catering, etc.
- Manage calendar to include all key meetings and cross functional partners.
- Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling.
- Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed proactively and promptly.
- Manage department budget in close partnership with Finance.
- Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies.
- Assist with the execution of department events i.e. team buildings, lunches, strategy sessions, etc.
- Submit requests for new hires, office moves and track the process to completion.
- Prepare for daily review by SVP CMO key marketing calendars, results reports, etc.
- Participate in special projects such as gathering and summarizing competitive intelligence, digital and marketing industry trends, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of Executive Assistant or similar experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
- Must be a highly organized, self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment.
- Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to work on a Mac using Photoshop, Adobe, Keynote and/or other
What's on Offer
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan
- Life-Lock identity protection plan
- 20 paid time off days a year
- Tuition reimbursement program for employees who have worked with them for at least year and are pursuing a degree related to their role