You are here
Executive Assistant to CEO of Luxury Jewelry Company
Experienced C-Level Support Needed
Looking for an Executive Assistant within the Luxury Industry
About Our Client
Our client was founded oversees, and quickly became known as a leading fine jewelry and luxury timepiece brand for men, women, and children. Its signature gold and silver designs; diamond, pearl, and gemstone jewelry timepieces are renowned for capturing the essence of relaxed luxury. Our clients collections are available at 44 retail locations throughout North America and France and at over 350 wholesale locations worldwide.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, including phone, calendar, travel arrangements and expenses.
- Provide additional organizational and administrative support to develop team/organizational meetings, agendas, including obtaining guest speakers, coordinating presentation materials, etc.
- Assist with managing logistics for meetings led by CEO and/or team members including organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, preparing written materials, managing catering, etc.
- Manage calendar to include all key meetings and cross functional partners.
- Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling.
- Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed proactively and promptly.
- Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies.
- Assist with the execution of department events i.e. team buildings, lunches, strategy sessions, etc.
- Submit requests for new hires, office moves and track the process to completion.
- Prepare for daily review by CEO key marketing calendars, results reports, etc.
- Participate in special projects such as gathering and summarizing competitive intelligence, digital and marketing industry trends, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Executive Assistant supporting C-LEVEL.
- Luxury or Fashion Industry A MUST
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
- Must be a highly organized, self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment.
- Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to work on a Mac using Photoshop, Adobe, Keynote and/or other
What's on Offer
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan