You are here
Executive Assistant to CEO - Luxury Jewlery Company
5+ Years of Experience Required
Industry Experience is a MUST
About Our Client
World renowned in jewelry and prestige watchmaking, our client has combined expertise and excellence since the 1800s. They are a French luxury goods conglomerate company known for their long history of sales to royalty and celebrities.
* Provide executive level/leadership support to the CEO of North America this includes: acting as a direct liaison with local and international Vice President/Executive Committee members on behalf of the CEO, when necessary
* Develop, organize, provide analysis and edit high level PowerPoint presentations, excel spread sheets and word documents in support of the CEO's needs; Must gather and organize information from multiple sources
* Plan and coordinate all details for off-site meetings. This includes booking travel, hotels, car service for international and domestic travel; Make restaurant reservations for multiple guests and coordinate and organize communicating details and logistics; Must ensure CEO and all attendees have the information they need to arrive to venues that the CEO hosts; responsible for coordinating travel and logistics for CEO, Executive Committee members, global leaders and guests, as requested by the CEO, when needed;
* Manage the invoice process with Accounts Payable. Manage the expeditious and accurate submission of all expense reports; Manage all vendor relationships with the ability to negotiatefavourable terms with vendors (restaurants, hotels, convention and meeting sites) and present options and recommendations using solid judgment and rationale.
* Must maintain the organization and coordination of the CEO's workspace; Manage all tasks, projects and topics with the utmost confidentiality and discretion. This may include handling and managing personal tasks as needed for the CEO and other guests as directed by the CEO.
The Successful Applicant
College degree is preferred
* Previous experience supporting executive level leaders with exposure to sensitive, confidential information is preferred;
* The ability to work swiftly and accurately with multiple priorities is necessary; .
* Strong proficiency / advanced level proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge and proficiency with SAP a plus
* Familiarity and knowledge of iPad, iPhone preferred
* Ability to work early morning, late nights and sometimes on a weekend;
* Strong professional comportment and presentation
* Ability and ease communicating and liaising with executives and leaders as well as a diverse employee population (all levels);
* Ability to build relationships across the organization to get work accomplished;
* Represent the office of the CEO in a brand appropriate manner;
What's on Offer
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan