You are here
Executive Assistant to CEO of Watch Company
Looking for an organized and proactive Administrative Assistant
Need experienced EA
About Our Client
From its beginnings designing private label watches, our client's company has grown to be a major player in the business and today is a full service design, manufacturer and wholesaler of fashion accessory watches for major retailers. In addition to private label, their portfolio includes licensed brands: Rocawear, Adrienne Vittadini, Catherine Malandrino English Laundry, Jones New York and launching 2017 Joseph Abboud. Our client's brands can be found in specialty and department stores throughout the country. They are headquartered in the heart of the fashion district in New York City. The warehouse facilities are located in California and NYC and have global sourcing and production partners in the Far East. The NYC team includes designers, product development, production, shipping, e-commerce, sales, marketing and licensing.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO including:
- Planning meetings and conference calls, including logistical arrangements for multiple domestic and international meetings and conference calls;
- Catering for onsite meetings;
- Assisting in the distribution of documents to member organizations and other stakeholders;
- Paper and electronic file maintenance;
- Calendar and travel management;
- Editing and formatting documents, presentations, minutes and spreadsheets;
- Creating, updating and maintaining contact information Research, data compilation and database maintenance for projects and documents
- Provide backup administrative support for other administrative staff as required, and manage all admins in the office
- Special projects as required.
- Hours are typically 9 AM - 5 or 6 PM
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of experience
- Highly organized
- Great with time management
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Demonstrates discretion on highly private and confidential matters
- Highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail.
- Meeting planning
- Solid technical abilities
What's on Offer
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan
- Life-Lock identity protection plan
- 20 paid time off days a year
- Tuition reimbursement program for employees who have worked with them for at least year and are pursuing a degree related to their role