You are here
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Driven, Motivated, and Client Facing Executive Assistant
- Seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Global Start up!
About Our Client
An information services company that enhances the performance of professionals on a daily basis. We seek to advance, inform, and deliver insights to the business professionals of today and tomorrow. We provide the information and business tools needed for professionals to work harder and better!
You will be an integral part in the success of our company!
This role is to support, maintain, and directly enhance the support of our Senior Executives
- Direct administrative support to the CEO/CMO
- Manage calendars by scheduling meetings and all connected logistics
- Prepare and proof read all documents, correspondence and presentations
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook
- Coordinate meetings/schedules, conference calls, answer phones, extensive travel arrangements, organizing contacts, sending packages, preparing expense reports and data-entry
- The ability to perform administrative task such as telephone coverage, photocopying, filing, and all other tasks as needed
The Successful Applicant
This Executive Assistant must possess a never give up attitude with superior service and attention to detail! They must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with colleagues throughout the business. They must show excellent organizational skills, manage operations throughout a high-energy environment. This person must have extensive experience supporting Senior Executives.
Previous work in the Tech Industry would be preferred!
Much have Bachelor's Degree!
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Stability and Growth in an Expanding Company