You are here
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Hybrid Healthcare Technology Company
- Pre-IPO Opportunity
About Our Client
As the nation's leader in patient intake management, the companies innovative platform provides a modern, consistent patient experience, while enabling health-care organizations to optimize their staffing and enhance clinical care. The company has grown to 400 employees and 3 offices in North America. They have embraced the casual start-up culture and the NYC office is very open plan and modern. They are currently privately owned but plan to go public on the NYSE in the next couple years.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing 1-1 support to the CEO while having a broad administrative scope to the general office
- Handling executive tasks with high degree of initiative and strong attention to detail and maintaining an excellent follow-up system
- Scheduling appointments and manage calendars; prioritize urgency of appointments and manage conflicts
- Producing reports, briefs, and presentations for clients and board members
- Organizing domestic and international travel, including but not limited to car service, hotel and flights. Ensure all travel details are entered accurately into Outlook.
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the group, maintaining an exceptional work environment
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general issues
- Assisting on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while providing administrative assistance to executives
The Successful Applicant
Successful Candidates must:
- Have a Bachelors Degree
- Show tenure in their previous roles (Min 3 years in Each Role)
- Have previous experience in supporting Senior Executives
- Be proficient in Google Applications
- Have a strong attention to detail and be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
What's on Offer
They have an unlimited paid time off policy and numerous other perks such as after 6 months, employees receive equity in the company.
In addition to the opportunity to work for a world renowned firm, you will directly support the executives of the department. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package. This long-term and stable position is available immediately, so please contact ASAP.