You are here
Executive Assistant - Global Beauty Brand Mogul
Looking for an organized and proactive Executive Assistant
3 Years Minimum
About Our Client
By combining the vision and aesthetics of the most intriguing, aspirational and desirable designers and brands with the investigation and insights of consumer desires and behavior, our client creates beauty and fragrance brands, products and experiences that deeply involve the senses and build lasting engagement.
- Provide administrative support to Beauty Mogul including phone, calendar, travel arrangements and expenses.
- Provide additional organizational and administrative support to develop team/organizational meetings, agendas, including obtaining guest speakers, coordinating presentation materials, etc.
- Assist with managing logistics for meetings organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, preparing written materials, managing catering, etc.
- Manage calendar to include all key meetings and cross functional partners.
- Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling.
- Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed proactively and promptly.
- Manage department budget in close partnership with Finance.
- Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies.
- Assist with the execution of department events i.e. team buildings, lunches, strategy sessions, etc.
- Submit requests for new hires, office moves and track the process to completion.
- Participate in special projects such as gathering and summarizing competitive intelligence, digital and marketing industry trends, etc.
The Successful Applicant
College degree is preferred
* Previous experience supporting executive level leaders with exposure to sensitive, confidential information is preferred;
* The ability to work swiftly and accurately with multiple priorities is necessary; .
* Strong proficiency / advanced level proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge and proficiency with SAP a plus
* Familiarity and knowledge of iPad, iPhone preferred
* Ability to work early morning, late nights and sometimes on a weekend;
* Strong professional comportment and presentation
* Ability and ease communicating and liaising with executives and leaders as well as a diverse employee population (all levels);
* Ability to build relationships across the organization to get work accomplished;
* Represent the office of the CEO in a brand appropriate manner
What's on Offer
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan