You are here
Executive Assistant to the President
Experienced Executive Assistant
Global Management Consulting Firm
About Our Client
Our client is an information sharing and bench-marking platform for leading financial services companies in the US, UK, and Canada. Our portfolio includes more than 30 membership-based executive groups spanning operations, strategy, policy, and risk management in seven consumer product areas. A key component of these roundtables are professionally-facilitated executive meetings that take place throughout the US, UK, and Canada.
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified applicants will have:
- College degree
- 5-6 years administrative experience within financial services
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills and outgoing personality
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the opportunity to be a part of an organization the prides itself on it's collaborative culture. This position is paying a competitive base salary along with a discretionary bonus and full benefits.