You are here
- Executive Assistant at Global Asset Management Firm
- Department of Information Technology
About Our Client
A firm steeped in history as leaders in Investment Management, holding some of the most reputable relationships worldwide. With over 30 offices in different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, they have a global influence on the market.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while providing administrative assistance to executives
- Handling executive tasks with high degree of initiative and strong attention to detail and maintaining an excellent follow-up system
- Scheduling appointments and managing calendars
- Prioritizing urgency of appointments and managing conflicts
- Organizing domestic and international travel, including but not limited to car service, hotel and flights. Ensuring all travel details are entered accurately into Outlook.
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the firm, maintaining an exceptional work environment
- Exercising independent judgement in resolving general issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as an administrative assistant, or previous experience in a corporate office environment. Hold a bachelor's degree and attain strong verbal/written communication skills. You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be interpersonal with an emphasis on customer service. You must be comfortable in proactively identifying and analyzing problems and independently finding a solution. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a world renowned firm, you will directly support the executives of the department. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package. This long-term and stable position is available immediately, so please contact ASAP.