You are here
- Executive Assistant at IT Technology start-up based in New York City
- Cloud Computing Stack - PaaS - IaaS - SaaS
About Our Client
Based in New York City, this tech start-up is rapidly expanding and building a lasting reputation as a major player in providing cloud computing solutions.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling executive tasks with high degree of initiative and strong attention to detail and maintaining an excellent follow-up system
- Scheduling appointments and manage calendars; prioritize urgency of appointments and manage conflicts
- Producing reports, briefs, and presentations for clients and board members
- Organizing domestic and international travel, including but not limited to car service, hotel and flights. Ensure all travel details are entered accurately into Outlook.
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the group, maintaining an exceptional work environment
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general issues
- Assisting on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while providing administrative assistance to executives
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, previous experience in a corporate office environment or relevant experience necessary. It is essential you have experience in IT and hold a bachelor's degree. You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service. You must be comfortable in proactively identifying and analyzing problems and independently finding a solution. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a world renowned firm, you will directly support the CEO executive of the company. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package. This exciting role position is available immediately, so please contact ASAP.