You are here
- Executive Assistant
- Growing Firm in Center City
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting, Finance, and Administrative recruiting in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Anticipate future activities and priorities to ensure the leader is prepared for meetings/events.
- Provide analytical and specialized administrative support to alleviate complex details.
- Lead role in planning and organizing department meetings/events.
- Prepare expense reports and ensure timely submission for completion.
- Domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Calendar, email and voicemail management.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least 3 years administrative support.
- Strong project coordination abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.