You are here
- Work for a highly regarded Venture Capital firm that is growing their presence!
- Beautiful offices with stunning views of the Hudson River, located in Midtown.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading venture capital firm set for steady and consistent growth over the coming years. With beautiful, modern offices located in the heart of New York City, they enjoy a professional, open-plan, down to earth environment. They pride themselves on promoting work/ life balance and embrace innovation and entrepreneurial spirit from their staff. With a robust admin team already in place, this new hire will be welcomed into the team with support and structure already in place!
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Managing the calendar and travel requests of a Senior Partner and three other executives;
- Processing expense reports;
- Booking conference rooms and organizing catering;
- Assisting with research for client pitches; and
- Covering reception occasionally.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced Administrative Assistant or Junior EA looking to take the next step in your financial services career. You will have prior experience working in a small to medium sized environment and pride yourself on your professionalism, polish and administrative capability. You will be looking to commit to a business that provide you with challenging day to day responsibilities complimented with a supportive and cohesive team based environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience, base salary between $60-70k.
- Annual bonus and full benefits!
- Stunning open-plan offices located in midtown New York.
- Team-based, down to earth professional working environment.