You are here
Rapidly growing Healthcare firm
6 month temp position with liklihood of going perm
About Our Client
Rapidly growing health care solutions provider has grown 20% in the last year and are now looking to fill in a temporary position due to sick leave. As the company is expanding, there may be opportunity for the Executive Assistant to be hired on a permanent basis.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
The Successful Applicant
- Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
What's on Offer
a 6 month temporary contract with the high chance of being converted into a permanent hire.