You are here
Executive Assistant - Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Firm in Delaware
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Administrative, Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Organize and manage executive's time, taking into consideration priorities and other variables.
- Make all travel and conference arrangements.
- Process monthly T&E for Executives.
- Responsible for daily office operations.
- Manage executive mail.
- Provide follow-up to pending issues to ensure completion of tasks.
- Maintain finance and administrative files.
- Create presentations to include charts, graphs, etc.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Associates Degree or higher required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Executive Assistant.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented; self-starter.
- Advanced PC skills required.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.