You are here
Exciting opportunity for career driven professional to join global team
Work alongside a department of well-established professionals in finance
About Our Client
Leading investment firm that specializes in wealth management to multimillion-dollar clients and corporations (including companies in foreign markets) is offering an exciting opportunity for a career driven and proactive professional to tentatively join a global team of innovative leaders in the financial service sector.
Including but not limited to:
- Coordinate an extremely active calendar including schedule all meetings, conference calls, travel
- Develop and prepare all meeting agendas and materials for C-level executive
- Arrange all executive travel arrangements (flight, hotel, car) and client visits (domestic and international)
- Event planning - handle all logistics and production support for all of the CEO's engagements including itineraries, presentation materials, tech support and all purchases necessary
- Telephone coverage for C-level exec including handling urgent/confidential calls
- Handling C-level executive's emails including reviewing and responding as appropriate
- Manage a variety of special projects that are deadline driven and require eye for detail
- Budget and submit expense reports including receipts and reimbursements as well as keep records via internal system and running Excel spreadsheet
- Keep track, prioritize, and follow up on all pertinent issues and concerns
- Keep updated records of reports to track project development, office procedures and compliance
- Receive all external visitors and arrange guest passes via internal system
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates should have 3-8 years of administrative assistance experience supporting senior management within a fast-paced corporate environment- past experience with financial firms preferred.
Position calls for confident, self-starter attitude who can think and act fast on their feet and proactively completes assignment with little to no supervision.
Must be flexible in schedule.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook (email and calendar), Excel (budget expense sheets) and PowerPoint (meeting presentations)
- Solid typing skills (60+ wpm)
- Experience with Concur preferred
- Fluent (reading and writing) in multiple languages a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable engaging with high level clients and management staff on pressing issues and projects
What's on Offer
What we can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full benefit package (health, vision, dental) and 401K upon permanent conversion
- 2 weeks of paid vacation upon conversion
- 11 company holidays upon conversion
- Company perks and discounts
- Opportunity for role to become permanent for the right candidate